I serve as Administrative Pastor at FBC Midlothian in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I usually focus on intentional growth and leadership. I believe that if you are going to live and lead well, you must be thoughtful and purposeful about it.
I write on self-development, coaching, productivity, and leadership. I also occasionally write about resources I am discovering as I grow.
I blog with some burning questions and a few ambitions. I want to know:
- How do successful leaders do it?
- What makes organizations grow consistently?
- What does it really take to lead?
- How am I supposed to lead when I’m not in charge?
- Why do leaders lead?
- How do you succeed at leading without driving everyone crazy?
Along the way, I found a community of like-minded people sharing many of the same struggles in these areas. So, this is where we band together to grow and lead with purpose in our lives and work.
I invite you to visit my personal blog: http://www.michaelnichols.org/
Leave a Reply